Not Every Real Estate Agent Is A REALTOR®!
The term “REALTOR” and the blue REALTOR® “R” have been used for over 100 years to identify those real estate professionals who are members of the National Association of REALTORS®. REALTORS® adhere to strict standards of ethical conduct. Consumers find REALTORS® to be more professional, more knowledgeable, and better prepared than other real estate sales associates.
- A REALTOR® is the only real estate professional who has vowed to treat their clients ethically.
- A REALTOR® finds you a dream home and protects your right to it.
- A REALTOR® negotiates the best price and uses the industry’s leading market data to do it.
- A REALTOR® knows your neighborhood, the neighbors, and volunteers to make it better.
- The REALTOR® Code of Ethics makes REALTORS® your advocate in one of the largest transactions you’ll ever make.
- A REALTOR® isn’t just a home or business search, it’s a human connection to the best property for you.
- A REALTOR® is supported by the nation’s largest professional trade organization, protecting your property and community long after the contracts are signed.